The Guest House has lots of old-New Orleans charm with all the modern comforts needed for a pleasant and relaxing stay.
Relax in comfort in this private apartment, which has a sitting room and kitchenette downstairs, opening onto the patio, and a spacious bedroom with a bath upstairs. There is a second bedroom upstairs as well that is available for larger parties.
Our accommodations offer the following ammenities:
- Sleeps up to 6 people
- Queen-size beds in the two upstairs bedrooms
- Queen-size sofa-sleeper in the living room downstairs
- French doors open onto balcony overlooking a lush sub-tropical patio
- Guest suite has a private entrance
- Central A/C/heat
- Free wireless internet
- Cable TV
- Stereo with CD player
- Refrigerator, microwave and coffeemaker
- Complimentary self-serve coffee, tea and continental breakfast
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
- Small library of New Orleans books and other local information
- Plenty of on-street unrestricted parking in front of the house
- Smoking permitted on the patio only
Please call us if you have any questions at all!